From spending an afternoon on the fairways of our championship course to exploring the park’s 14 miles of hiking trails during an outdoor scavenger hunt, you’ll have no trouble finding a variety of outdoor group activities to keep everybody entertained. We also offer teambuilding activities that are specially designed to help your team work together toward a goal in a positive learning environment. Our associated teambuilding partners can also customize the ideal activity based on your team’s unique needs and goals.
Indoor & Outdoor Team Development Programs
- Punderson State Park Golf Course: Reserve your group’s tee time and enjoy an afternoon improving your skills on our championship golf course.
- Custom Events: Custom designed events with an experiential focus. Let us design a program as unique as your company and team.
- On Target: A modern day version of the game Mouse Trap. Your team will work together to build a Rube Goldberg-style machine that performs a simple task. Challenge your team to hit the target.
- GPS Adventure: This event involves one or more teams going on a high tech adventure using GPS units to traverse around Punderson State Park.
- Cycle Works: Give back to your community through team building. After the task of constructing a bike, teams give the completed bike to a charity of choice.
- Master Chef: A cutting edge team development program with a focus on food. Prepare and present your teams dish to vie for the title of Master Chef.
- Daytona Challenge: Build a racecar from limited materials then it is off to the pits of Punderson State Park Raceway and a race to the finish line.
- America’s Cup Challenge: Create a functional boat with an array of materials then teams race across one of the beautiful Ohio State Park Lodge Lakes.
At Punderson Manor lodge, our team-building partners are ready to work with you to create a more structured team-building event and find activities that match your unique goals, theme and budget.
The Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning
The Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning is in the business of helping people and organizations achieve their goals. They strive to exceed the expectations of their clients by creating highly motivating training sessions based on current research in the experiential education field as well as from organizational and management principles being integrated into cultures of many businesses across the country. The Nuhop Center consistently provides clients with the opportunity to engage in hands on training sessions that are fun, challenging and results oriented.
Nuhop Center For Experiential Learning: 419.289.2227
Nature Inspired Leadership & Teamwork Programs
- Explore how personal and organizational ecological identity inform values, beliefs and behaviors for sustainable success
- Observe and study nature’s best ideas and apply them to designs and processes to solve human problems
- Bring a strategic plan “to life” through a collaborative nature based process
- Partner with nature to tap into inner and outer natural resources experiencing the natural balance of cooperation and competition, stability and movement
- Thrive “naturally” doing well by doing good
All Nature Inspired Leadership and Teamwork programs are designed to meet your unique goals. Building on strengths and exploring challenges the experiential workshops focus on discovering practical solutions and new leadership and team behaviors that can be immediately applied.
Spirit of Leadership Services LLC: 440-338-1752
Studiothink’s experienced culture and brand facilitators help groups discover a new appreciation for the importance of effective communication on a human level. You can count on Studiothink to lead powerful teambuilding, meaningful engagement from a mission, vision and values perspective, unforgettable offsite retreats, and organizational development initiatives and programming that truly embrace change and engage culture. Their style is fun, real, and fully client-focused for sustainable results. They have custom-designed programs to take advantage of the innovative indoor and outdoor environments the uniquely beautiful Ohio State Parks feature.
The Impact Fun Company
The Impact Fun Company specializes in unique interactive games and challenges for corporate events, trade shows, office parties, and school/church events. Offering an inventory of over 20 unique and creative interactive games and challenges, including Game Show Mania, Casino Night with our rolling casino party, Micro Reality Racing, Fast Fish Racing, Human Bowling, Baseball Speed Pitch and more. These outrageous games are guaranteed to make an IMPACT at your next event.
The Impact Fun Company: 800.734.4022
Crash Combat is the ultimate team building experience for your next event. Crash is a mobile tactical laser tag business that has all the adrenaline of paintball without the welts. Missions are created that enhance leadership and teamwork in an exciting way.
Crash Combat: 419.651.3756
Contact our Sales Office: