Contact our Sales Office
our meeting & event facilities
Punderson Manor Lodge & Conference Center facilities are capable of accommodating groups of up to 100 people for banquets or receptions. All four of our conference rooms are fully equipped and can be set according to various meeting needs. All meeting rooms are non-smoking environments. In addition to our conference space, we have outdoor decks and patio areas available for displays, receptions, and select dining functions.
- Four conference rooms offering 4,163 square feet of meeting space
- On-site audio-visual service
- Outdoor dining venues perfect for reception and BBQ events
- Our lookout room offers a panoramic view of our outdoor pool and wooded parklands
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
- Complete audiovisual resources and professional support
- Business center with computer, printer, telephone and Internet access
- Voicemail with high speed internet in all guest rooms
Meeting Room Specifications
Each of our four meeting rooms offers scenic views of Punderson Lake. In addition, there are outdoor patios available for receptions and meal functions.
Conference Services Guidelines
Please adhere to the agreed function schedule as other groups may be utilizing the same room prior to or following your event. Should your needs change, contact our Sales & Catering Manager and every effort will be made to accommodate your requests. The seating capacity in the meeting rooms will vary depending on set-up, equipment and/or displays, head table, dance floor or other requirements. In order to maintain the quality and appearance of our facilities, stapling, tacking and taping to wall coverings or wood surfaces is prohibited. Please consult with our banquet staff regarding your requirements.Billing
All banquet and meeting-related charges are subject to one master bill. All no-shows will be included in the master billing. Prior credit may be established upon completion of a credit application and approval by Xanterra Parks & Resorts®. We reserve the right to request all or part of the bill prior to the function. Functions must be paid for in advance or at conclusion of such event unless direct billing status has been applied for and approved 10 days prior to your function. Full payment of all group charges incurred are due and payable 10 days from the billing date and are subject to a 2% per month service charge on any outstanding balance.
Tax-exempt status will be granted if furnished with documentation 10 days prior to your event. Ohio laws require that the tax-exempt organization remit all monies on the tax-exempt billing. Local bed tax and sales tax on alcoholic beverages are not subject to exemption. We cannot offer tax-exempt status to anyone paying with a personal check or credit card.
Liability for any damages incurred by conference attendees or guests at any resort facilities are the responsibility of the organization booking the event and will be billed accordingly. The resort is not responsible for the security of or delivery/pickup of equipment, displays, printed material or any other items necessary for any function. Please consult with our Sales & Catering Manager for additional information.
Guestroom Policies & Guidelines
Punderson Manor Lodge offers 31 guestrooms and 26 cottages. Of our 31 guestrooms, 7 are estate rooms in the original manor house, offering an atmosphere rich in the property’s history. We also have standard double and queen guest rooms as well as hospitality rooms. A two-room suite with a Jacuzzi tub and fireplace is also available. All 26 cottages are fully furnished with two bedrooms, air conditioning and fireplaces.
Following are rooms-related policies and procedures for our groups.Group Arrival List
Punderson Manor Lodge & Conference Center must receive a group arrival list indicating all individuals with room reservations no later then 30 days prior to the actual arrival date. The list should indicate whether an individual will be alone or sharing accommodations with someone (name of second occupant required). This arrival list is critical to the prompt execution of your check-in and the lodge’s ability to provide you with the best accommodations available. We appreciate your cooperation.Failure to receive this information within the 30-day timeframe may result in automatic cancellation of your reservation.
Individual reservations require a 2-week written cancellation notice to refund any advance deposit. For group cancellations, please consult your group contract (Event Confirmation Order). Sleeping room rates will vary based on size of group, day of week and season. Quotes will be based on anticipated number of guests and will be subject to adjustment if actual usage is more than 15% lower than anticipated.
- Guest(s) must be employed by a department, company, etc. that is exempt from sales tax in Ohio.
- Guest(s) must be paying for the guestroom with a check from the company, a business listed as sales-tax exempt in Ohio on the exemption form.
- Guest(s) must bring the sales tax exemption form with them and present it to the reservation agent at the time of check-in. To expedite the check-in process, please fax your sales tax exemption form with your name, confirmation number and arrival date to the sales office at least 1 day prior to checking in.
- Form must be completely filled out and current.
- Guest(s) are only exempt from the sales tax imposed by the state of Ohio, which varies in each county, and cannot be exempt from the lodging tax imposed by the hotel.