or, reserve by phone
1 (800) 282-7275
When it comes to traveling with pets, we take the worry out of the equation. At Punderson Manor Lodge, we are pleased to offer a select number of cabins to accommodate your furry friend. With an additional fee of $15.00 per pet, per stay, you can have your best friend tag along while hiking through Punderson State Park or splashing around on the beach.
Please call the reservation desk at 1-800-282-7275 to make specific arrangements or to find out more about our pet-friendly lodge accommodations.
- A limited number of cabins are pet-friendly. Please confirm availability of these accommodations with the reservations staff when you reserve your stay.
- Our pet policy is for dogs and cats only. Pet-friendly cabins are limited. The reservations center MUST be contacted prior to your stay (1-800-282-7275) to ensure that a pet-friendly cabin is available.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. You must sign a release and leave a cell or other contact number for the front desk so that we can contact you in an emergency.
- Pets must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas only.
- You MUST clean up after your pet.
- Pets cannot be left alone in cabins for more than 2 hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issu,e we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.
- Pets are not permitted in any cabins not designated as “pet friendly.”
- All assistance animals for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.