When it comes to traveling with pets, we take the worry out of the equation. At Punderson Manor Lodge, we are pleased to offer a select number of cabins to accommodate your furry friend. With an additional fee of $15.00 per pet, per night (maximum of two pets per cabin), you can have your best friend tag along while hiking through Punderson State Park or splashing around on the beach.
Please call 440-564-9144 to make specific arrangements or to find out more about our pet-friendly lodge accommodations.
- A limited number of cabins are pet-friendly. Please confirm availability of these accommodations with the reservations staff when you reserve your stay.
- Our pet policy is for dogs and cats only. Pet-friendly cabins are limited. You MUST call us prior to your stay to ensure that a pet-friendly cabin is available.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. You must sign a release and leave a cell or other contact number for the front desk so that we can contact you in an emergency.
- Pets must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas only.
- You MUST clean up after your pet.
- Pets cannot be left alone in cabins for more than 2 hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issue we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.
- Pets are not permitted in any cabins not designated as “pet friendly.”
- All assistance animals for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.