Punderson Manor reservations
We are pleased to offer a variety of accommodation options for your next vacation at Punderson Manor Lodge & Conference Center. Check availability and make a reservation quickly and easily online or call 440-564-9144.
If we do not show your preferred dates as available online, we recommend you call us directly as we occasionally receive last-minute cancellations and changes that may not yet be reflected in our online inventory. Moreover, we would be delighted to check alternative dates or accommodations for you.
Check-in/out for Rooms:
Check-in time is 3:00PM and check-out is 12:00PM
Check-in/out for Cabins:
Check-in time is 4:30PM and check-out time is 10:00AM
Online Payment Methods:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB and Diners Club.
How to Make a Reservation
You can easily check availability and make a reservation online or by calling 440-564-9144.
To make same-day reservations at Punderson Manor Lodge, please call 440-564-9144.
Kids Stay Free & Extra Room Occupants:
All rates are stated in US dollars and are based on double occupancy in a standard double room, unless otherwise stated. Children under 17 years of age stay for free with at least one paid adult.
Taxes & Fees:
Our current tax rate is 6.75% sales tax and a 6.0% bed tax.
The minimum age for reserving and/or checking in to any of our accommodations is 21 years old. A valid government-issued identification is required.
- The rates listed are our maximum rates throughout the year. Rates are frequently reduced based on availability and date of arrival.
- Rates listed are per night and are subject to applicable sales and bed tax. Rates and taxes are subject to change.
- Rates are listed in US dollars.
- Individual reservations will be accepted up to 1 year in advance from the first day of the month.
- A minimum length of stay may be required for weekends, holidays, or special events.
- Discounted rates may be available for weekly cabin rentals.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy.
- Children under 17 years of age stay free in the same room with their parents.
- Each additional adult in a room is $12.00 plus taxes, per person, per night.
- Cribs are available at no additional charge.
- An early check-out fee of $50.00 will be charged to all reservations checking out earlier than their scheduled departure date.
- A $2.00 technology fee is assessed to every room and cabin for every night of your stay. The revenue acquired from the technology fee covers the cost of equipment, installation and 24-hour service support required to offer high-speed, unlimited Internet service in lodge rooms and common areas of the lodge for all overnight guests in rooms. The fee also includes our expanded television service of over 20 channels.
All reservations require an advance deposit payable by check, money order, or major credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB and Diners Club. The credit card is charged the deposit amount at the time of booking.
Special Room Requests
Although we are unable to pre-assign room or cabins numbers, we are happy to note your request for a specific room or cabin number or location and will make every effort to honor your request.
Punderson Manor Lodge & Conference Center has a limited number of cabins designated as “pet friendly.” If you plan on bringing your pet, please advise the when making your reservation. A pet fee will be charged in addition to the cabin rate and is based on the number of pets per night, plus tax. Pets are not permitted in any lodge rooms or cabins not designated as “pet friendly.” However, all assistance dogs for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.
Please note that our lodges and cabins, in accordance with state law, provide a smoke-free environment for all guests. We ask that this non-smoking policy be observed inside all guestrooms, cabins and public areas, including restaurants. Smoking is only permitted 30 feet away from any building. Smoking is prohibited on all room and cabin decks, patios, balconies, and porches.
Under Ohio law, alcohol is prohibited in all public areas of every state park, including lakes, campgrounds, beaches, and trails. The only exceptions are Lodge restaurants and lounges. Each lodge is the liquor permit holder and, in accordance with Ohio law, alcohol purchased off premises is strictly prohibited. The golf course pro shops at Deer Creek, Punderson Manor, and Salt Fork offer limited beverage service. The legal age for possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages, regardless of family status, is 21 years of age. A valid government-issued identification is required to possess, purchase, share in the cost of, or consume any alcoholic beverages at any time.
Dining in Public Areas
As a reminder, public areas (i.e. anywhere outside of your room or cabin) are for the enjoyment of all guests. All food must be purchased through the lodge and consumed only in the dining room, lounge or private meeting room. Therefore, no food is to be consumed in the public areas. Private meeting rooms are available through the Sales Office for larger gatherings.
Safety in Public Areas
Recreational equipment including but not limited to bicycles, scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, roller skates, inline skates, motorized vehicles and toys, drones, and remote controlled devices are not permitted in the lobbies, corridors, hallways, or any interior area of the Lodge.
Modify or Cancel Your Reservation
Room and cabin reservations may be modified or canceled up to 3 days (72 hours) prior to your arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable. If you wish to modify or cancel your reservation, please visit our online booking engine or call 440-564-9144. Please note that if you are eligible for a refund, it may take up to 10 business days to process.
or, reserve by phone: