weddings and reunions in the park
For many years, Punderson Manor Lodge has been a preferred location for wedding celebrations. Not only do we specialize in receptions, the lodge also makes the perfect location for ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, overnight accommodations and post-wedding brunches. Whether you are planning for 30 or 100 guests, our staff will work with you to create an event that reflects your personal style. Wedding planning services include:
- Professional sales and catering team to guide you through the entire planning process
- Courteous and caring staff to help carry out your special day with flawless professionalism
- Determine a banquet room best suited to your wedding’s specific needs
- Catering services that include meal planning suggestions
- Specially designed wedding packages to celebrate this momentous day
Wedding Catering Packages
Punderson Manor Lodge is dedicated to providing the most memorable setting for a romantic and special day. We offer a variety of wedding catering packages that are sure to fit your needs.
You and your guests will enjoy spacious lodging, an 18-hole championship woodland golf course, boating and fishing, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, children’s activities, and a range of outdoor fun that includes picnicking, hiking trails, tennis courts and numerous other activities tailored to your wishes. Any of these events can be incorporated into your wedding plans and include family and friends.
Reconnect with your family and celebrate your reunion at Punderson Manor. With the perfect balance of Punderson State Park’s pristine natural landscapes and our lodge’s modern accommodations, you’ll be creating new, unforgettable family memories in no time. Begin a new family tradition and host your next reunion at Punderson Manor.
Family Tree Program
The best way to nurture family ties is with an annual reunion at Punderson Manor. And now, we will donate a tree that you can plant in the park during your reunion. You will enjoy charting its growth beside that of your family as you return for reunions throughout the years! Take a family picture each year at the family tree and plant the roots of a brand new tradition! We will take the first photo and email it to each family member, and provide GPS coordinates so your family can easily find your tree year after year. Our family tree program includes:
- A minimum of twenty five (25) rooms per night for two nights
- A family tree planted in your honor
- A family photograph that will be posted on our Facebook page
- GPS coordinates so you can find your way back to your tree
- For fewer than 25 rooms, ask about our tree dedication program
You must request the family tree program at time of booking.