Punderson golf course
The 72-par Punderson State Park Golf Course stretches over 6,800 yards and features some especially long 3- and 5-par holes on the back side. Featuring rolling terrain, bent grass fairways and greens, it is often described as long and demanding but certainly worth the effort. #8 is considered the course’s signature hole, featuring a narrow and wooded downhill fairway, with a dogleg over a pond on the green.
Course details at a glance
- 6,941 yards from the gold tees
- Designed by Jack Kidwell in 1969
- Regular season open from April 1 through October 30, weather permitting
- Golf memberships available
- Full-service practice facility, Pro Shop, and Snack Bar on site
Par, Yardage & Course Ratings
Golf Course Fee & Rates
|Summer Rates - Starting May 1
||WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
Punderson Manor Lodge Golf Membership
- Unlimited weekday play throughout the season.
- Weekend and holiday play after 3:00PM whenever available.
- USGA handicap program.
- $75.00 merchandise certificate for the gift shop.
- 10% off merchandise in the Punderson gift shop.
- Play early and free on the weekend. Members will be able to make tee times before 3:00PM on weekends and holidays when they bring two or more guests paying regular rates. Members will receive a complimentary green fee. (Cart not included.) Weekend tee-time policy applies; tee times can be made the Thursday prior to the weekend, 9 days in advance for Saturdays, and 10 days in advance for Sundays.
Rules of Play
- All players must sign in at the Pro Shop prior to play.
- Find out from Pro Shop personnel which side is open for play.
- It is recommended that members make tee times in advance during peak playing times.
- Please show proper golf etiquette (rake traps, repair ball marks, replace divots, etc.).
- No skipping holes or jumping ahead of other players.
For a general inquiry or to purchase a membership, call 440-564-5465 (April-October) or 440-564-9144 (November-March).
Standard Tee Time Policies
- Tee times for weekday play will be accepted beginning at 8:00AM one week prior to the day of desired play.
- Tee times for weekend and holiday play will be accepted beginning at 8:00AM the Monday prior to the weekend/holiday.
- All hotel guests may make their advance tee times anytime during the golf season as long as they provide their reservation confirmation number.
- Tee times for weekends and holidays from opening to noon require a credit card guarantee.
- Anyone wishing to make a tee time for more than 4 players will be asked to reserve with a deposit or credit card number.
- Tee time reservations must be canceled 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged weekend rate.
- No-shows will be charged for tee times at weekend rate.
- Rain checks are issued by the Pro Shop and may be redeemed during the season.
Golf Outings Policy
All outings (20+ players) with overnight lodge rooms and/or banquet functions will be handled through the Group Sales Department at Punderson Manor Lodge, 440-564-9144. Any requests for groups with 20 or more without overnight rooms or functions may call the Pro Shop. Groups with 19 or fewer without lodging must make their tee times according to the standard tee-time policies. Groups booking tee times in advance of the standard tee-time policy do not qualify for golf specials. A minimum of 100 golfers is required for tournaments requesting a shotgun start. Please inquire for details on our professional tournament services and instruction/demonstration clinics. A 15% discount for outings with 50–100 players or a 20% discount for outings with 100 or more players will be applied on green fees only. Golf outing menus
Golf Cart Policy
Golf carts are mandatory for all players on weekends and holidays until 3:00PM May through September and until 1:00PM in April and October. Carts are mandatory for all groups of 20 or more players, 7 days a week.
Contact Punderson Manor Golf Course Pro Shop
440-564-5465 (April - October)
440-564-9144 (November - March)