Punderson State Park golf course
The 72-par Punderson State Park Golf Course stretches over 6,800 yards and features some especially long 3- and 5-par holes on the back side. Featuring rolling terrain, bent grass fairways and greens, it is often described as long and demanding but certainly worth the effort. #8 is considered the course’s signature hole, featuring a narrow and wooded downhill fairway, with a dogleg over a pond on the green.
Cource details at a glance
- 6,941 yards from the gold tees
- Designed by Jack Kidwell in 1969
- Regular season open from April 1 through October 30, weather permitting
- Golf memberships available
- Full-service practice facility, Pro Shop, and Snack Bar on site
Par, Yardage & Course Ratings
Golf Course Fee & Rates
Summer Rates – Starting May 1
WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
|Walking||Cart Rental||Walking||Cart Rental||
Punderson Manor Lodge Golf Membership
- Unlimited weekday play throughout the season.
- Weekend and holiday play after 3:00PM whenever available.
- USGA handicap program.
- $75.00 merchandise certificate for the gift shop.
- 10% off merchandise in the Punderson gift shop.
- Play early and free on the weekend. Members will be able to make tee times before 3:00PM on weekends and holidays when they bring two or more guests paying regular rates. Members will receive a complimentary green fee. (Cart not included.) Weekend tee-time policy applies; tee times can be made the Thursday prior to the weekend, 9 days in advance for Saturdays, and 10 days in advance for Sundays.
2013 Golf Membership
Rules of Play
- All players must sign in at the Pro Shop prior to play.
- Find out from Pro Shop personnel which side is open for play.
- It is recommended that members make tee times in advance during peak playing times.
- Please show proper golf etiquette (rake traps, repair ball marks, replace divots, etc.).
- No skipping holes or jumping ahead of other players.
For a general inquiry or to purchase a seasonal golf membership, call 440-564-5465.
Standard Tee Time Policies
- Tee times for weekday play will be accepted beginning at 8:00AM one week prior to the day of desired play.
- Tee times for weekend and holiday play will be accepted beginning at 8:00AM the Monday prior to the weekend/holiday.
- All hotel guests may make their advance tee times anytime during the golf season as long as they provide their reservation confirmation number.
- Tee times for weekends and holidays from opening to noon require a credit card guarantee.
- Anyone wishing to make a tee time for more than 4 players will be asked to reserve with a deposit or credit card number.
- Tee time reservations must be canceled 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged weekend rate.
- No-shows will be charged for tee times at weekend rate.
- Rain checks are issued by the Pro Shop and may be redeemed during the season.
Golf Outings Policy
All outings (20+ players) with overnight lodge rooms and/or banquet functions will be handled through the Group Sales Department at Punderson Manor Lodge, 440-564-9144. Any requests for groups with 20 or more without overnight rooms or functions may call the Pro Shop, 440-564-5465. Groups with 19 or fewer without lodging must make their tee times according to the standard tee-time policies. Groups booking tee times in advance of the standard tee-time policy do not qualify for golf specials. A minimum of 100 golfers is required for tournaments requesting a shotgun start. Please inquire for details on our professional tournament services and instruction/demonstration clinics. A 15% discount for outings with 50–100 players or a 20% discount for outings with 100 or more players will be applied on green fees only.
Golf Cart Policy
Golf carts are mandatory for all players on weekends and holidays until 3:00PM May through September and until 1:00PM in April and October. Carts are mandatory for all groups of 20 or more players, 7 days a week.
Contact Punderson Manor Golf Course