on-site lodge activities
Here at Punderson Manor, our wide range of daily activities makes it easy for our guests to have an experience they’ll never forget. From splashing around in the pool with the family, to exploring our 14 miles of hiking trails, there’s something here for everyone to enjoy. Even during the winter or on rainy days, we have activities to brighten up your stay!
- Our indoor and outdoor pools give guests the chance to relax and have fun.
- For the kid at heart there are several playgrounds and a sandy beach for cooling off during those hot summer days.
- Our marina provides boats for fishing or just relaxing out on the lake.
- Challenge yourself on our rolling 18-hole championship golf course.
- Create your own adventure and try geocaching.
- Nature lovers will enjoy the 14 miles of hiking trails through the park grounds.
- Tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, frisbee golf, shuffleboard, corn hole, and horseshoe pits are available for your enjoyment.
- Movie rentals and board games for rainy day fun.
- During the winter months the park offers a sled hill, cross-country ski trails and snowmobile trails.
Please click the link below for a list and brief description of the programs taking place Thursday-Saturday during the summer of 2013 at Punderson State Park. All programs are open to campers, people staying at the lodge/cabins and the general public. The majority of programs will take place or start from the nature center, which is by the check-in station at the campground. For a detailed program schedule for a specific weekend please contact naturalist Marcie Reiter at (440) 336-4584.
View Naturalist Program Details