At Punderson Manor, we specialize in providing an unforgettable vacation experience filled with fun for all ages—and all just beyond your lodge room or cabin door! Take a leisurely stroll along any of our 14 miles of trails, or enjoy any of our state-of-the-art recreational facilities. Our fitness room, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and more will keep everyone busy. And our children’s programs help keep their young imaginations fresh.
- Our indoor and outdoor pools give guests the chance to relax and have fun.
- Relax during the warmer months on our sandy beach, adjacent to the picnic area.
- The Cherry Dining Room and cocktail lounge are open daily for your dining enjoyment.
- Vending services are located at the indoor pool area and 2nd floor ice room.
- Kids and kids at heart can enjoy several playgrounds, as well as our game room adjacent to the indoor pool.
- Our marina provides boats for fishing or just relaxing out on the lake.
- Challenge yourself on our rolling 18-hole championship golf course, complete with Pro Shop and Snack Bar. Clubs, carts, and pull carts are available for rental. Open seasonally April – October.
- Create your own adventure and try geocaching. Rental units are available at the front desk.
- Nature lovers will enjoy the 14 miles of hiking trails through the park grounds.
- Pick your sport (equipment available at front desk): lighted tennis, volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard, corn hole, horseshoes, badminton.
- 9-hole disc golf course available for group or individual play. Equipment available at the front desk, and reservations required for weekend play.
- DVD rentals, free board game and book loans are available for quieter times.
- During the winter months, the park offers a sled hill, cross-country ski trails and snowmobile trails.
- Also seasonally, enjoy bonfires and haunted history tours. Check out our calendar of events for details.