Every Friday and Saturday
( starting June 21 till Labor Day)
Meet at the top of the outdoor pool deck (weather permitting)
Thursday (starting July 18)
- 10 a.m.-11 a.m. Popsicle picture frames
- Come make a picture frame to hold your family photo taken at Punderson.
- 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m. Paper Bag Wind Sockets
- Bring your creativity and let’s make a wind socket that you can display outside your cabin or room.
- 2 p.m.-3 p.m. Choice of Volleyball, Basketball, Corn Hole, or Board Game
- Bring your “A” game and challenge me to a game.
- 7 p.m. Haunted history tour
- Join Nick as he takes you on a tour of the manor and share our history.
Fridays (starting June 21)
- 10 a.m.-11 a.m. Flower Pin Wheels
- Make a beautiful pin wheel that you can decorate your cabin or room with.
- 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m. Amazing Race
- Come join me as I challenge you to find all the clues. Pressure is on to finish in time before the other team.
- 2 p.m.-3 p.m. Pierced sun catcher
- Let’s make a fun sun catcher that will look fantastic in your window.
- 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Kaleidoscopes
- Everyone loves kaleidoscopes, now you can make your very own.
- 10 a.m.-11 a.m. Make Your Own Bubbles
- Let’s see who can make the biggest bubble.
- 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m. Oobleck
- Come join me in making a fun concoction that you can take home with you.
- 2 p.m.-3 p.m. Nature Walk
- Let’s take a hike on the Iroquois Trail.
- 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Tie-Dye Shirts
- Buy a Punderson white T-shirt in the gift shop to tie dye.